DOT/CDL MEDICAL EXAMS
Dr. Rachel Steiner is a 2017 FMCSA National Registry Certified Medical Examiner, and is qualified to perform CDL/DOT physicals. Appointments are preferred, and are available during office hours.
The Day of the Exam:
- Bring Medical Records, if necessary
- Bring a list of current medications
- Bring eye glasses/contact lenses
- Drink plenty of water; a full Urinalysis is included
- Medical Records to Bring
- Diabetic Condition – Bring a list of medications and name of prescribing doctor.
- High Blood Pressure – Bring a list of medications and name of prescribing doctor.
- Heart Condition – If you’ve had a heart attack or cardiovascular disease, you’ll need to bring a copy of your last stress test.
- Sleep Apnea – Bring a copy of your latest sleep test results, if you have one.
- Medications – List all the prescription medicines you take, including strength and dosage. If you regularly take over-the counter medications, such as antacids or allergy pills, list them, too.
- Contact information – Have names and phone numbers of your doctors in case you need to call and have them fax missing information